Our Response to COVID-19
We are conducting face-to-face appointments in our showroom, but please note that this is by appointment only to avoid multiple households coming into contact with each other. Please do not arrive without an appointment, as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to see you if we already have customers on the premises.
We are open for appointments from 9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday, with Saturday’s open by appointment only from 9am-1pm. This means that if we do not have any appointments booked in on a Saturday, the showroom will not be open. Therefore, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Contact Us Here or call us on 01234 348590 to book an appointment.
Our office continues to stay open as normal during the week, from 9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
To get an idea of our worktop prices, please feel free to try our Quotation Calculator
To request a quotation, speak to a member of staff or make any other enquiry, please feel free to Contact Us
Templatings and Fittings:
Under Government Guidelines, tradespeople are allowed to visit sites to carry out work, as long as safety rules are adhered to. Rest assured that our employees will wear face masks, wash their hands regularly and will not attend site if they experience Covid-19 symptoms or come into contact with the virus.
We issue our Templating and Fitting Guide with every order processed, which is kept up-to-date with our requirements to keep everyone safe.
Please see below the Lockdown 3.0 Safety Information as per our current Templating and Fitting Guide (updated 5th January 2021):
Precious Marble LTD takes the health and safety of our employees and our customers seriously. Therefore, we kindly ask that if you or anyone in your household or trades working within have symptoms of COVID-19 (new persistent cough, high temperature, changes to sense of taste) then please inform us so we can reschedule your templating and fitting appointments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
NEW RULES FROM TUESDAY 5TH JANUARY 2021 (last updated July 2021):
There are to be no other trades on site during our Templating and Fitting visits
- Please ensure everything on site is ready, with hob, sinks and taps all present and easily visible and accessible. This includes all undermounted sinks to be installed
- We template worktops digitally. Please allow the templater to template your worktops alone. When he is finished, he will call you over to discuss the template. Please allow a safe distance of at least 1 metre and please wear a face mask
- The next working day after templating, the office will check the templates against the quote for any changes. A PDF copy of the template will be emailed to you. Please check that you are happy with this and confirm your sign-off by email return, allowing the factory to put this into production
- After you have signed off the templates, please allow 7-10 working days for fabrication
- Please ensure everything on site is ready, with hob, sinks and taps all present and easily visible
- Please allow the fitters to install your worktops alone. When they are finished, they will call you in to view your new worktops. Please allow a safe distance of at least 1 metre and please wear a face mask
Our factory has been separated into cutting zones and polishing zones, so our staff can remain within their area safely, without needing to come into contact with each other.
Our products are cleaned before they leave the factory and cleaned again after installation, helping to ensure that your worktops reach your home in a safe and hygienic manner.
Please know that we are doing everything possible to adhere to the guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the Government.