Inspired by classic cement floors, with calm movement. The design is even and controlled, although it provides darker or lighter areas depending on the density of the pattern. Its matte texture and grey tone combine with any type of material and make it suitable for any application.
Dekton is Cosentino’s innovative, ultra-compact and high-performance surface that offers endless design possibilities for outdoor and indoor spaces.
- High scratch resistance – Kitchen utensils will not scratch Dekton
- Stain resistance – Dekton worktops are highly resistant to stains, which makes them very easy to clean and maintain
- Fire and heat-resistance – Dekton withstands high temperatures. Fire and extreme heat won’t damage its surface
- High impact resistance – Dekton is highly resitant to daily impacts
- Abrasion-resistance – Dekton is highly resistant to abrasions. This makes it the perfect choice for heavy-duty work surfaces
- Reduced water absorption – Dekton’s non-porous surface prevents water and other liquids from being absorbed, making cleaning easy
- High UV resistance – Dekton’s low coefficient of thermal expansion ensure high resistance to sudden temperature changes
Slabs available in 12mm & 20mm
Sold per slab / slabs sizes available 3200×1400
Only available in a Matte finish
We only recommend using 20mm thickness for worktops & 12mm thick for splashbacks
About Precious Marble
We are Precious Marble. Stone specialists.
Precious Marble are a leading supplier, fabricator and installer of granite, quartz and porcelain (sintered stone) worktops and work surfaces. A family run business based in Bedford, Bedfordshire and established in 2009, the aim is to provide an innovative and flexible approach to the supply and fabrication of Natural stone, Quartz & Porcelain materials .
Unit 11-13 Medbury Lane, Elstow, MK42 9YH
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us Now :